Terms and conditions
Access to and use of one2many.eu, cellbroadcast.com, one2many.cn or one2many.com.cn (collectively referred to as “one2many.eu”) both within the NETHERLANDS and internationally is provided by one2many (“we” or “us”) on the following terms:
1. By using one2many.eu you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of one2many.eu. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to one2many.eu.
2. We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of one2many.eu will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on one2many.eu (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of one2many.eu
3. You agree to use one2many.eu only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of one2many.eu. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within one2many.eu.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on one2many.eu and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in us or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use one2many.eu content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any one2many.eu content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of one2many.eu content requires our prior written permission.
5. The names, images and logos identifying us, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of One2manyand/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of us, or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
15. one2many.eu content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to us, our products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We do not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by us is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on our behalf for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
16. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, we shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of one2many.eu regardless of the form of action.
17. We do not warrant that functions available on one2many.eu will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that one2many.eu or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
18. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
19. The failure or delay of One2many to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive our right to enforce that right.
20. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Dubai Media Center
Business Central Towers, 22nd floor, Unit 2202
Dubai, United Arab Emirates