1. Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with the full range of our services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- what information we may collect about you;
- how we will use information we collect about you;
- when we may use your details to contact you;
- whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The websites contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will we collect about you?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from any one2many.eu website, such as newsletters, or to register with one2many.eu we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth. Different webpages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us and our service providers to provide you with the services you select.
Please note that sometimes on particular webpages we will require you to provide additional personal information. When we do this we will specify further on these webpages why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
We also use your IP address to determine whether you are accessing the services from the Netherlands or not.
3. How will we use the information they collect about you?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- for "service administration purposes", which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on one2many.eu. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where we propose using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
4. When will we contact you?
We may contact you:
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- in relation to any contribution you have made to one2many.eu, e.g. on our message boards;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 5 below)
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
We won't contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
6. Will we share your personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within our company. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information. We will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and we will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
7. How long will we keep your personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us or our corporate retention schedule (this is a database that defines which documents should be kept and for how long). In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as a one2many.eu member, once an account is deleted a red flag goes on the database and, while people cannot use the personal information, it stays on the system for a period of one year for administration purposes before being deleted automatically.
10. Can I find out what personal information we hold about you?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
11. What if I am accessing the website outside the NETHERLANDS?
www.one2many.eu is published in the Netherlands by one2many FZ-LLC.
Dubai Media Center
Business Central Towers, 22nd floor, Unit 2202
Dubai, United Arab Emirates